Regularly reviewing your existing content is essential
Not convinced that reviewing your existing content is important?
Content reviewing is like a stock take.
“How do you know what content you need if you don’t know what content you’ve got?”
Reviewing your existing content will uncover:
- What content you’ve got
- What content you need
- What content is working
- What content is not working
- What content visitors expect
What does reviewing your existing content involve?
Learning more about your content, by analysing:
- Your website content and/or competitors’ websites content
- Your sales and marketing material, as well as proposals and tenders
- Your internal documentation such as processes and procedures
- Your external documentation such as brochures, user guides and proposals
- Determining whether your content meets business and visitor requirements
- Identifying gaps in website or business content
How long does content reviewing take?
It depends on the amount of content you have, and how comprehensively you need it analysing.
- A small brochure website for a tradesperson site typically takes less time than a complex user manual for a niche product
- A new-to-us industry will take us longer to understand than one we’re already familiar with
- The more information you can give us, the less we have to learn
How much does content reviewing cost?
Again it depends, on several things.
- The amount of content
- The type of content
- The industry
We’re happy to prioritise certain pages, products or documentation, to help make the most of your budget, so you can make the most of your content.
Learn more about our price strategy to see how it benefits you.
What are the benefits of reviewing your existing content?
You’ll be in a better position to know whether your marketing and website meet your visitor needs.
- See what content is and isn’t working
- Know what content you need to create, update or remove
- Understand how a new or existing customer uses your content
Ready to talk about your content requirements?
Contact us now at [email protected] or on 01704 529007 and tell us how we can help your content turn more readers into customers.